- Booking terms & conditions
The visitor agrees to the following: -
1. A deposit of £100 each booked week or 20% which ever is the most, This deposit is non refundable once the booking is accepted. Payment can be made by cheque payable to Mrs Julie Hughes, debit or credit card over the phone or a Bank transfer. A charge of 2.5% will unfortunately have to made on all credit card transactions.
2. The balance is payable 6 weeks before commencement of the holiday;
Full amount is payable for all bookings made less than 6 weeks in advance;The balance is non refundable please take out holiday insurance cover.
3.Any changes in the status of the booking made in the 6 weeks before the holiday will incur an additional charge of £30.
4. Bookings commence 3pm on the day of arrival terminating 10am on the day of departure;
5. No persons in excess of the number stated in the brochure to occupy a property. Breach of this rule will terminate the contract without recompense to the tenant;
6. Dogs allowed by prior arrangement, at a charge of £20 per week. They must not be left unattended in the house at any time nor allowed on the furniture. Please bring their own bedding and bowl;
7. The client agrees to leave the cottage in a clean and tidy condition; to report breakages and damage and to pay for them prior to departure. Payment will only be requested where this is considered reasonable;
8. We reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person(s) whose conduct is detrimental to the comfort of other visitors;
Note: For your own protection, we strongly recommend that you obtain holiday cancellation insurance as once the booking is accepted the full balance is then due for payment. Provisional booking can be taken over the phone although these will only be held for seven days during which the deposit should be paid. If the deposit is not received at the end of the seven days we reserve the right to re-let the cottage.